The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, has approved the closure of enrolment activities at the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Headquarters, Abuja and reactivation of 20 centers within the FCT to ease the process of enrollment for the National Identification Number (NIN).
In a statement signed by the Head of Corporate Communications at the NIMC, Kayode Adegoke, the reactivation is expected to commence on Monday, Jan.18, 2021.
Below are the addresses of the centers being reactivated:
- STATE OFFICE 2nd Floor, Block C, No 4 Maputo Street, Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja.
- ABAJI- Abaji Secretariat Complex, Legislative Section Abaji, FCT -Abuja.
- AMAC- AMAC Secretariat Annex, Kabusa Junction Apo, FCT- Abuja.
- BWARI- Area Council Complex Bwari, FCT, Abuja.
- GWAGWALADA- CIPB Building (Old Secretariat), Gwagwalada, FCT – Abuja.
- KWALI- Kwali Council Secretariat, Kwali, FCT – Abuja
- KUJE Opposite Forest Pasali, Along Kuje/Gwagwalada Road, FCT
- .SPECIAL CENTRES- DEI-DEI Beside Diamond Bank, Building Materials International Market.
- DUTSE – Dutse Alhaji, FCT – Abuja.
- FHA – GWARINPA FHA/Waterboard Beside Police Station Off 3rd Avenue, FCT – Abuja.
11. HIGH COURT LUGBE By Police Signboard, Close to Lugbe Market, Airport Road.
12. JIWA- AEDC Office, before Emir Palace FCT – Abuja.
13. KARSHI – Women Development Secretariat, Karshi.
14. KENUJ SCHOOL Kenuj Angles Schools, Jikwoyi Phase 1 Extension, FCT-Abuja.
15. KURUDU Chief Palace, Kurudu.
16. NIGERIAN CUSTOM SERVICE KARU Beside Custom Clinic, Karu Site, FCT-Abuja.
17. NIPOST KUBWA NIPOST, Opposite General Hospital, Phase 4, Kubwa
LICENSED PRIVATE AGENTS’ CENTERS
18. NIN Enrolment Center Ibro Hotel 34-36 Sokode Street Wuse 2, Abuja.
19. Afritech multi Concept Gwandal plaza adjacent EFCC Wuse 2, Abuja
20. NIN Enrolment CenterNo 8, Nairobi Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.